Friday, January 12, 2018 at 5:05PM
Whiskey, prizes, and all that jazz! Join us at Venice's original Prohibition Era Speakeasy (beneath Townhouse) for an unforgettable party benefiting Venice Arts.
* Complimentary whiskey tasting
* Music by DJ Jacques
* Delicious appetizers & desserts from local restaurants
* Silent auction and raffle featuring photos by Venice Arts’ students, as well as goods and services from local business
* Cash bar with specialty drinks
* Stay for live music at 9:00pm for no extra charge
* Other surprises TBA!
Your Hosts: Ruthie Seroussi & Mike Newhouse | Sarah & Jay Sung | Venice Arts | Townhouse Venice
$30 in advance | $40 at the door
$5 each | 5 for $20
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE.
Your event and raffle tickets support Venice Arts' free photography & filmmaking programs for low-income youth.
To see all the news, click here.